Description: Business English Training for Sales and Customer Service Employees working for an international provider of cosmetics. This business english training was focused on optimizing the skills of Presenting, Meeting & Negotiating.
Students had access to the e-learning platform, with the tutorials, and the tuition of a bilingual teacher in their native language and in English.
The students were employees working in Sales and Customer Service with international clients and broad exposure to English speaking markets.
1) Study and evaluation of training needs.
2) Development of a Training Plan.
3) Preparation of learning materials and development of training contents: audios, videos, SCORM contents.
4) Recruitment of a bilingual teacher and tutor highly fluent in English and highly fluent in the native language of the students, with an official certification.
5) Pre and post training assessment.
6) Monitoring of results.
a) Greater confidence of the sales staff when attending meeting, negotiations, making presentations.
b) Improved writing of emails, letters, product information.
c) Use of business english jargon in the sales documents.
d) Creation of marketing documents in English and promotion of the company in English language.
Contact us for more information about English training programs for organizations and the service of private tuition.